Armes has manufactured
a heavy-duty mobile racking system
for company Fratelli Comunello s.p.a.
Fratelli Comunello S.p.a., established in 1965, is a leading automation manufacturer in the field of sliding gates and electric windows and doors. The company has chosen Armes for the construction of a mobile racking system.
Customer: F.lli Comunello S.p.a.
Sector: Automation for gates and doors/windows
Location: Rosà (Vicenza)
– Maximizing the space and storage capacity by using a mobile pallet racking along with a retractable. Target: 4,600 pallet locations.
– Installation of a storage system with a vertical loading configuration allowing to exploit the free height of the warehouse.
– Loading levels made of beams and reinforced nets, shelves and slides
– Buffers on all uprights
– Frame protections on all rows and subways.
– The whole structure – consisting of earthquake-proof racks – has been designed and installed to efficiently store a high amount of different load units, maximizing both space and storage capacity and therefore achieving the goals defined with the customer during the project design
STORAGE SYSTEM FACTS AND FIGURES:
Storage system height: 6,5 m
Surface area occupied by the storage system: 1,230 m2
Pallet locations: 4,600 pallet locations/iron crates
Load unit: 1,200 x 800; 800×800; 800×700 variable height
Pallet load capacity: 1000 kg
Q.ty of frames: 306 pcs
Q.ty of beams: 1,728 pcs