Armes has manufactured
the earthquake-resistant racking system
installed in the new hub of Due Torri S.p.a.
Due Torri S.p.a., a leading Italian company in the sector of integrated logistics for supply chain management, has chosen Armes for the construction of its pallet storage system.
Customer: Due Torri S.p.a.
– Optimizing space by using industrial racking supported by a retractable forklift. Target: 17,000 pallet places locations
– Implementation of a vertical loading configuration to best exploit the useful height of the warehouse
– Beams with supported by reinforced nets, for passageways/subways and forklifts/escape ways
– Buffers on all uprights
– Frame protections on all rows
– The structure, made up of earthquake-resistant racking units, has been designed and built to manage different load units in the best possible way, optimizing space and storage capacity and thus achieving the goals defined together with the customer during the design stage.
STORAGE SYSTEM FACTS AND FIGURES:
Storage system height: 12 m
Surface area occupied by the storage system: 10,000 m2
17, 000 pallet locations
UL 1,200 x 800 (variable height)
Pallet weight: 600 kg
No. of frames: 890
No. of beams: 10,000